This listing is no longer available
This is a modern and charming, 2 bedroom unfurnished Garden level suite (Renfrew-Collingwood) with a great panoramic view of the front garden. It has a good sized living room and lots of natural light and very clean.
Only a 10 minute stroll to Joyce Skytrain or 29th Avenue Skytrain
additional information on website: https://thespacerental.wordpress.com/
Rental Information - Address: 3408 E. 29th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Rent: $1790 /month Includes Hydro & Gas
- 1 year minimum lease
- Security Deposit: $895.00
- Pet Damage Deposit: $895.00
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom 800 sq ft.
- No sublets
- Move in date: Now. Please allow 3-5 days from the time you complete the application to signing the lease.
- Responsible Owner/Landlord (2 professionals, 1 small dog) reside upstairs.
- Small dog (no cats due to allergies) will be considered. Must be at least 2 years old, neutered or spayed, 12" or 1 foot tall from shoulders to floor, socialized, well trained, not destructive nor have separation anxiety, not yappy and vaccinations up to date
- Looking for quiet people who don't smoke, do not party or do drugs.
- Prefer long term, stable types, fully employed, who are respectful, clean and tidy.
- Ideal for 1 or 2 professionals, couple, (possibly 3 persons)
- Private side entrance
- In suite washer and dryer
- hardwood and cork floors
- granite counter tops; stainless steel fridge; modern quality fixtures;
- spa like 20" soaker tub with body sprays
- Lots of storage.
- 6' x 6' storage shed for the tenant’s use within a secured back yard
- Raised vegetable garden available for tenant who has a green thumb as well as planters on the side of the house. Covered back carport available for use to BBQ (bring your own grill).
- (optional) Air conditioning: After last year's heat wave, we are offering tenant the option to rent an air conditioner for the summer for $30 per month, upon request & subject to availability. Unit will be installed in the front living room.
- This is a nice neighborhood with families, parks and shopping nearby.
- Close to major routes: Boundary, Grandview Hwy, Rupert, Kingsway and Broadway.
- Grocery, Restaurant and Retail in the area: Superstore, Safeway, Save On, Staples, Revy, Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Asian markets, Cheong Lee Market, Tim Hortons, Church’s Chicken, Dominos Pizza, all major banks, restaurants and eateries, Library, Renfrew Comm. Centre and much more.
- Biking: 29th Avenue is also a bike route
- Public Transit: Only 10 minutes walk to Joyce Skytrain or 29th Avenue Skytrain. Nearest bus stop 1 block away.
- Street parking: free in front of house - usually 2 spaces
- Bike, walk, drive or take skytrain to Trout Lake Farmer's Market, Commercial Drive, Metrotown, Central Park
- Tennis courts and/or basketball courts at the parks next to 29th Ave. and Joyce Skytrain, Windermere High School
1. Answer pre-screening questions (see below). We like to pre-screen to determine suitability before showing to save your valuable time and ours.
2. If approved, we will contact you to arrange for viewing.
3. If after viewing, you like the place and we like you, you can fill out an Application form, and return it to us with payment for credit check and/or background check fee
3. We will review your application, perform credit check, previous landlord reference and employment history and income verification.
4. If all is good, we will email you a Lease (for 12 months) to sign and return.
Please email your responses to Collingwood128@gmail.com
- Your names
- Reason for moving
- Work hours
- Where do you live now? (eg. neighborhood, city)
- When do you want to move in?
- How many persons will be living there?
- Have you given notice to your current landlord?
- Are any of you smokers?
- Do you have pets? if yes, please describe.
- We run credit and/or criminal background checks on every lease applicant over the age of 19. Will there be any issues there?
- We require a lease Application and a fee to cover the background and credit check for each tenant over 19. Is there any problem with that?
- Will you be able to provide employment income verification and past landlord references?
- Will you have the first month’s rent and security deposit ready if we sign a lease?
- Hardwood Floors
- Tile Flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced Backyard
- Storage Lockers